Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Genesis Terumi [Done] I_vote_lcapGenesis Terumi [Done] I_voting_barGenesis Terumi [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Genesis Terumi [Done] I_vote_lcapGenesis Terumi [Done] I_voting_barGenesis Terumi [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Genesis Terumi [Done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terumi Genesis

Terumi Genesis

Genesis Terumi [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Genesis Terumi [Done]   Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:45 am

Genesis Terumi [Done] 3357dab

Genesis Terumi [Done] 0OeODz3
Name: Genesis Terumi
Nickname: The Lava King
Genesis Terumi [Done] GWSdYHs
Height: 6,1
Weight: 137 lbs
Appearance: Genesis is approximately 6'1" with pale white skin, white skin and beautiful amber eyes. Being a swordsman he has a nice build, but not big enough to slow him down. His eyes are usually really low and all squinty-like. This doesn't at all cut off his eye sight though, he still has eyes like a fucking hawk. Genesis is said to be incredibly handsome, with chiseled features like a fucking greek hero. His smile melts hearts and makes women occasionally change their undergarments once they get sight of him. His voice is deep and calm, but slightly scary. Once he's angered his eyes almost begin glowing red, as if you've awoken a demon from it's slumber. His apparel is usually Samurai like pants, a long tee-shirt, most likely a dark color like black to conceal himself easily. Usually Geneses would have multiply katanas strapped to himself, but he's been breaking them left and right by overuse and he's partially poor so can't really afford any more at the moment. He wears twin steel gauntlets with the Konoha sign detailed onto them, but leaves the finger and palm parts exposed, allowing him to use his bladed weapons easier. The man wears black gym shoes that allow his speed and flexibility to be expressed fully, yet keep his feet comfy and protected. White bandages are laced to his forearms, which he uses as weapons from time to time. His white hair is long enough to cover his face, which gives him this cool emoish look. His personality seriously does not match his hair, but whatever, this dude invented Swag. His ninja pouch is attached to the right side on the back of his pants, being a weapons expert, one should expect some powerful tools. His blade on his lower back places side ways in a black case rapped in white bandages. Genesis has vampire fangs but they aren't that sharp but sharp enough to go three flesh. Genesis has several tattoos on his body one on his back of a tiger a few in his ribs an one on his palms. 

Genesis Terumi [Done] EW0JlD2
Village: Konohagakure
Character Rank: Special Jounin
Clan: Terumi Clan
Element: Katon/ Doton

Genesis Terumi [Done] IVLimad
Personality:  GENESIS is in a nutshell a person that wants to be good. He's is disliked in Konoha for being a back stabber and a lunatic individual, one who always does mad things for others. From time to time Genesis has been known to kill various charities, even destroying working places. And of course he smiles and greets people often to make them fear him, slamming doors and all that shit. Though being kind doesn't make you a good person, this is one of the cases for Geneses. Since his birth Genesis was raised to become Kage. His mindset automatically functions as if he's in control of any and all situations, so he rarely gets scared or upset, since he knows he can alter any mishap he's in. He doesn't necessarily boss people around, but he will treat people as if they are under him if they're of lower ranking than he is. Civilians are usually exempt from this, mostly just shinobi get the full view of his actions. Control is the key word to his personality, because he must have this at all times, if not then he gets... angry. Wrath lives up to the name, when he's angry it's like a tornado, extending its destruction over the plans of multiply counties. He's not one to yell or scream though, he always allows his actions to speak louder than words... and by actions I mean blades. If you pissed him off most likely he'll cut off a limb. He's not like the incredible hulk where he'll just go on a rampage, whatever made him made feels the full amount of his fury, and anyone or anything else that tries to interject with his false sense of justice. Making him mad isn't really easy to do though, since he's so at peace all the damn time. Ever since Kasuga and his soul combined, he's begun gaining some of her personality traits though. He'd never really cared for Sake, but now the man can't seem to stop himself from drinking after a hard mission. Genesis always really liked being around women, but for some reason he simply cannot help but trying to woo every beautiful chick he spots. His pride, which was always pretty low, has been boosted to an amazing level. So high, this is what allows him to speak down on others and try controlling people as if he's the rightful heir to an imaginary throne. Geneses has this second personality that only comes when he is in battle. This doesn't change the way he use his technique and its not a demon trapped in him it's just his state of him. It's like he becomes more mad when his Terumi blood boils in battle. Genesis has kill several people to be where his at and does Care to much about other from time to time. His goal was to become the Hokage.
Character History: The day of Genesis birth was on the first day of Nov, during a particular rainy and lightning filled sky of a Kumogakure night. The young boy was born with hair as white as the snow, which was taken as a blessing of the Terumi clan, the members with white hair are usually born leaders. His mother was so happy over the birth of her firstborn son she forgot about all the pain she had, being in labor for 10 hours. Genesis weighed 8 pounds and 10 ounces, and was completely healthy. This pleased his father, meaning his son would grow up to be another strong member of the terumi clan, and possibly could become the clan's leader like the boy's grandfather. You see... Genesis father hadn't been strong enough to become the clan leader, and the title was given to his younger brother, completely disgracing him. But with the birth of this strange boy, it signaled the revival of the old division of the Terumi's. Around this time his parents decided they'd move back to their homeland of Konoha so their son could one day become the Hokage. Growing up was a part of life for every one even Genesis as a young child 2 years old Genesis looked up at his family and friends and elders He was a very happy child. He learns how to walk at that age he was a very fast learner and very smart child. 

Genin:
During the beginning of Genesis childhood he didn't really receive any training from his father; he was allowed to be a child. That changed the moment he turned 4, in which he was instantly put into the ninja Academy. He was the youngest child in his class, and it showed for the first month or two, until his father began personally training him immediately after school. Genesis graduated from the academy as the top ninja in his class at age 6. His father continued to train his son daily, but he noticed something was wrong over and over... his son couldn't learn even the basic lava release Ninjutsu that all Terumi clan members must know. This displeased his father, and forced him to beat the child daily over his failures. The grown man saw all his failures in his son, and decided if he couldn't train him, he'd move on to his younger brother, Riku. From that point on, his father ignored Genesis existence, which drove the boy into a dark state of sadness. His father took notice of this, but said nothing because he still ignored his son's existence out of pride and ignorance. His mother on the other hand tried to mend her son's depression and constantly tried changing her husband's mind. Acting as a mother she'd tell Genesis he was special daily, and show him how he was a caring, loving soul and his worth. This helped the boy out of his sorrow, and gave him the will to press on and try to regain his father’s approval. Genesis wasn't that good at Ninjutsu, but was a genius when it came to Kenjutsu and weapons. He begins to develop his own styles of combat, and techniques that quickly surpass all ninja of his rank in weaponry and Kenjutsu. Word went around Konoha about the weapon strength of a Terumi clan member who couldn't use ninjutsu, which drew positive and negative attention. To his father, this was just rubbing salt into the wounds, and caused him to banish Genesis until he could learn Ninjutsu.

Wandering:
Now banished from his home, Genesis had nowhere to go, no family to help. Word got around to the Terumi clan members of the banishment, and no one would dare help the banished son of a loser. His mother had no family; she was an orphan who was accepted into the Clan. Genesis just packed up his stuff and left quickly, not even really arguing over the situation. He was 8 years old when this happened. Wandering through the tall mountains for an 8 year old was hard, even if he happened to be a ninja. His skills helped him fight off the many bandits and wildlife, but the coldness was a kicker. After a few months, the boy decided he'd be better off somewhere that wasn’t so cold every single damn day. So he first traveled to the lower area of the fire Country. It took him about 3 days to make it, and when he finally got there he collapsed of exhaustion. Two vagabond swordsmen took him and helped him get back to health with their young female apprentice, Aki. They claim the only reason of them doing so was due to the fact that he was a swordsmen like them, and they wanted to test the extent of his power. They duo went only by the names of Rooster, who was a cocky and brash 19 year old who cursed a lot and cared about only himself. While the other man went by Koi and happened to be more homely, and kind, but became fierce when in battle. It only took about a day for him to get fully healed, and once he was at 100 percent, they began testing him. Although he was as the reported "The best kid they've ever fought", genesis didn't even land a single blow to either of them, which crushed the only remaining pride he had left. He begged the duo to train him, which surprisingly they did without any objection. Over the next 3 years, the young boy was trained by the two in the Ways of the Sword. Once he was proficient enough, the duo decided to test out his skills once again, this time they would fight serious. Genesis battle both his sensei's at once, and to their surprise, he was able to stalemate them both at once. Impressed, they both gave him a weapon of theirs, and told him that his worth was in the swords he carried. Genesis decided he would go back home in order to become a Chuunin, with the exams approaching quickly. His masters decided they'd trail along and see him through. Aki, who was now 18, slowly but surely began to fall in love with the boy, but tried to hide it over the age gap. On the way back to Konoha, Genesis admitted his love for her, but she turned him down, hiding her own feelings.

Chuunin:
Once he returned, he secretly visited his mother and told her about his adventure and how strong he'd gotten. She cried of joy that her first born was still alive, but warned him that his father has trained their younger son, Riku, to be cold. Riku felt betrayed over his brother's leaving without any objection, and began to hate him. This hatred helped him get strong enough to become Chuunin at age 7 (he was 10 when Genesis returned), and was being looked at to become Jounin. This caused anger to grow inside of Genesis over his cruel father. Sirius realized the boy's return, and grew so excited he woke up the father. Genesis fled the house, and trained until the Exams. Now I can explain every match of the exams and all the joy and pain that came from it, or I can just state that Genesis passed without using a single jutsu. The judges were so impressed they named him Chuunin before the exams even ended. This glorious display caused everyone in the village to get him a standing ovation, and forced the Terumi clan members to recognize his existence. With his promotion to Chuunin, Genesis's father was forced to acknowledge him once again. But Genesis, so angered over his father decided that he didn't want anything to do with the man, so he moved in with his mother, who decided to leave his father once and for all. With this he also left behind the name of his clan, they've never done anything for him or his mother and he didn’t need them anyways. Genesis started to grow up by himself once his dad threw him out his house to learn ninjutsu something that Genesis didn't want to learn but had to even if he couldn't he lack in ninjutsu. Genesis did missions and missions to get to rank up. At Chunnin Genesis had a good reputation in Konoha one that could have got him to the kage spot but at this rank is where he slipped and kill his comrade in a mission to find a scroll from Konoha hidden in ruins. Genesis felt the rush in his blood burning it felt good Genesis that day turn bad something that his family and clan couldn't allow and wouldn't. Genesis didn't care no more about his family at that point Genesis turn to a weird person after killing comrades back after back calling them accidents. Genesis got away will all of this murderers and he got close to get to to a higher rank a better ninja for the village or what they thought it was. 

Special Jounin: 
Becoming Special Jounin was a long hard road, and in this road he lost the love of his life... Most of the details you'd have to somehow find a way to get out of him, but I can say she was killed before her time by his brother. This single event changed him completely. No more was this man kind and gentle, but ruthless and almost heartless. His anger around this time couldn't be controlled nor suppressed. He was a walking tornado, anything in his path would be torn from it's roots and destroyed. He changed his last name, not even wanting to be associated with his old family. All that anger finally changed into sadness, and caused Genesis to attempt committing suicide, though something funny happened. At the same time of his "death", Kasuga Yuki of Kumogakure died during an invasion. For whatever reason her soul and his soul latched onto each other, and were both sucked back into his body... Genesis woke up and forgot everything, and for some reason his anger was suppressed and he had an overwhelming wanting to live. Genesis was mystery at this point losing his love and his family just made him more violent and trusty for blood and destruction. He wasn't a bad person he was just misunderstood or in his mind he was after his mistakes he claimed down a bit letting his anger leave a bit as he started being around peace and quite and kind people people that help him grow a heart. A heart that he lost along time ago Genesis stood out of Kirigakure for a while to keep the peace if he would start doing missions again they would notice that he was the one behind the murderers. Keeping away a bit will be a good thing and it was this gave him least suspicion that gave him a chance to do missions and keep a good record. Genesis started doing missions again and this time he didn't kill any of his comrades straight objective his mind was on target. Genesis had and event something that sparked the fire the rock in the lava this was the first time he lost a comrade he care about in a mission and this unleashed a evil side of Genesis again also the first time Genesis ever did ninjutsu a strong enough attack that can kill everything in his path a secret technique hidden from the clan itself. 

Back to top Go down

Genesis Terumi [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Terumi [Done]   Genesis Terumi [Done] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:04 am

I approve! Welcome to the site, comrade!
Back to top Go down

Genesis Terumi [Done]
Page 1 of 1