Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Axel Terumi I_vote_lcapAxel Terumi I_voting_barAxel Terumi I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Axel Terumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

Axel Terumi Empty
PostSubject: Axel Terumi   Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:11 am

Axel Terumi 325a52272de4d21850eccd216e179488

Axel Terumi 0OeODz3
Name: Axel Terumi
Nickname: N/A
Axel Terumi GWSdYHs
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 155 lbs
Appearance:
Axel’s hair is short and dark red, various streaks of it coming down in groups all around his head, kind of like a bowl cut except too wild to be kept in such a form. His hair grows at an incredibly fast rate comparable to that of a girl’s, yet Axel likes to keep it short so he won’t be confused with a girl.

Axel’s eyes are light golden with black pupils. He likes this because light gold is a rare eye color, and he liked being different.

Axel’s lips compliment his hair, being a natural dark red, no makeup on whatsoever. It is for this reason that upon taking notice to the some people may be refer to him as girly, which he doesn’t like very much. Though he take pride in the fact that his lips are different than most people’s are.

Axel’s skin tone is light and his skin enough is very smooth, a little too smooth some would say. Rubbing your hand against his face you would think he used to be a girl or something, but you would be wrong of course. Also Axel covers a lot of scars that could be found on his torso with his many layers of clothing.

Axel’s body is much more fit than it seems, since he covers up and generally is seen to be skinny. Underneath his multiple layers of clothing however is a small but apparent six-pack as well as fairly-grown muscles. His legs are quite thin but their muscles are well enough for him to pack some good kicks. He works out daily to keep this athletic body maintained and well.

As far as other features go, Axel’s chin is very sharp and his ears are very small, as well as his nose. His forehead is average size, with his village's headband wrapped around it like most shinobi.

Now, onto his choice of clothing. Axel usually dresses like a business man would to work. He wears a collared white shirt that is buttoned up to his upper chest, and a black suit over that, shirt and pants. He also usually has on a black belt, black dress socks and black dress shoes to compliment the outfit. This whole outfit is very, very durable, as Axel payed the tailor extra ryo. stains and such can easily be handwashed off of it with the latest technology that the tailor didn't want to go into much, as well as it being almost impossible to keep it wet, the suit's material drying itself off very fast. The outfit also shines brightly in the sunlight, something that for some reason mesmerizes the ladies.

If he isn’t wearing that for whatever reasons, Axel wears a light green turtle neck with beige khaki pants and black converse shoes. In special cases when it benefits him and any allies however, Axel will wear whatever is neccessary, since a lot of missions have ninja wearing disguises. He is totally ok with it. Also, most of the clothes he needs for disguises, before he uses them, are given to his special tailor who does them like he did Axel's cool suit.
Axel Terumi EW0JlD2
Village: Kumogakure
Character Rank: C/Chuunin
Clan: Terumi
Element: Katon
Axel Terumi IVLimad
Personality:
Axel overall is a laid back teenager who can stay calm and collected when he needs to be. Being a ninja, he knows the dangers of being too friendly with other people, even your allies, but that doesn’t mean he can’t put on the facade and be ready mentally. Of course it isn’t always a facade, because Axel is a very friendly person, but when it comes to people he has just met or some that just don’t get along with him well, he fakes it, not wanting to start a conflict since it is always a bad thing to get into it with another person when there is no reason to. This means that Axel is also a very logical person, and won’t do something just because it is fun. No matter how much he likes fighting or being correct, he will hold back to avoid unnecessary scenes. All of this won't matter however if his village commands him to do something. He will do whatever it is they want, even if he doesn't like the idea, because he knows they are just doing what is best for the village. He is a very proud Kumogakure ninja because of this.

The chunin can also show other emotions besides being nice all of the time if they are strong enough. Like most people, he will get angry sometimes, his anger occuring in a short burst, but most of the time it will be too short for him to foolishly act on it. He can control his rage quite well, since it was a thing he has been working on since being a child. Also, while the boy isn’t sensitive, it will be clear when he is sad, but he won’t be overly whining about it, causing most people around him to show compassion. He has been seen to do this with enemies to lower their guard down and go for the K.O, or kill, as he doesn’t mind killing a person if it is needed. Axel doesn’t let cockiness or arrogance make up his exterior, as those traits are what get shinobi killed. His strongest trait might just be curiosity, and because of this he is an adventurer at heart, always wanting to explore the Land of Lighting whenever he is not doing missions or training.

Hormones have effected Axel just like every other male. He tries not to show it all the time, but the chunin can be quite the flirting type, always trying to pick up a girl when he is bored. His looks help him quite a bit as well. He can be the romantic type when he wants to, but mainly he just looks for any girl who can keep him busy. Not in the sexual way, since he is not that kind of a dog, but just someone to talk to and go on dates with. The same woman might bore him sometimes, so he is not faithful in anyway, but his personality towards a woman would cushion the blow he lands on them when he requests that they don’t take steady.

During battle, Axel will try to adapt however he needs to. If he is fighting a single person he won’t rely on tactic as much unless they are stronger than him by a lot, and if he is fighting multiple enemies at once by himself he will go into tactical mode, using whatever is around him to try and stop the large force. When fighting in a team, Axel does his best to listen to the leader, or if he is the leader he will try his best to guide his allies, thinking about their best individual traits so he can put them in what position is best for them. Also, Axel tries not to let his rage control him during battle, because that has gotten many people killed due to them being blinded so much by it. Instead he stays as calm as he can.

Character History:
Axel Terumi was born in a village in the Land of Lightning, just a few miles away from Kumogakure. He is the son of Alex Terumi and Sylvia Terumi, who were two lovers as well as two of the few remaining Terumi that were able to escape the destruction of Iwagakure. Immediately after fleeing and being able to remain inside of a village in the Land of Lightning, they settled down and got married, even though they were pretty young, Alex being twenty three and Sylvia being twenty. A year after getting married, Sylvia gave birth to Axel. They were most curious of which kekkai genkai their son would get. Alex was hoping for Lava since he was able to use Lava Release, and Sylvia was hoping for Boil since she used Boil Release. It was because of this that they began teaching Axel Katon as soon as he was able to be trained in the ninja arts. As a kid he was very active, and loved training and playing with the kids around the village. He followed all of his parent’s orders and respected them greatly.

Though they really wanted to see it at an early age, Alex and Sylvia learned not to anticipate Axel’s genetic choice of Lava or Boil release, since he was taking it slow like an average person. Both of his parents got their kekkai genkai at a very early age, but he just wasn’t as advanced as they were. Alex and Sylvia didn’t hate him at all for this though, and knew that not everyone could be so talented. Nevertheless they still helped their child train, and would be happy no matter when he would get his kekkai genkai or which one he would get. Getting to know his parent’s shinobi stories was the first time Axel wondered about just being average, but no matter what, he was ok with it.

When the time came, Alex and Sylvia enrolled Axel into Kumogakure’s Academy so that he would grow up to be a great ninja as he always talked about being, just like his parents in their earlier years before being forced to leave their home land. He was seven years old when he joined it, like most of the children were. He also learned at an average pace just like most of them, not wanting to go too fast in fear that he would fail from the haste of it all. Axel was ok with being average after all, ever since realizing that it was ok back when he was a kid attempting to learn his Kekkai Genkai too early, and it wasn’t a bad thing. He also made good friends at the academy, the kind that you could see yourself growing up and dying with, as well as a few girls that interested him, creating the flirtatious side of his personality before he even hit puberty. No matter how many social distractions he had however, Axel prevailed and graduated from the academy at the age of twelve.

The new genin was given a squad that he was very friendly with, being able to rely on his two genin allies as well as his leader, no matter how tough the times got. The names of his genin allies were Thomas and Jessica, who were both very skilled as such a young age. Again the question that has been in Axel’s head came out again, which was whether or not he was ok at being average. Everyone in his team was more experienced than he was, and though they made him feel equally important, it still bothered him a little. It was because of this that he finally decided that it was time for him to become better than average. Every day he pushed himself, no matter how hard it got. His teammates were worried about his health however, since it took a lot out of him. They wanted him to accept things as they were, but he just didn’t want to lose to any of them, and got a bit aggressive. He didn’t want to believe that he was pushing himself too hard until they went on a C-Rank mission, and tings got crazier than anticipated. Due to Axel’s sudden addiction to wanting to take the spotlight, he got both of his legs and his left arm broken, putting him out of the shinobi life for three months. After he recuperated, the genin promised himself and his team that he wouldn’t try to be something he is not anymore.

After four years of hard work and determination, Axel finally graduated to chunin at the age of sixteen. He was the last one out of his allies to graduate, and since they all decided to pursue a solo career from chunin onward, that meant that he got more time with his squad leader too. Not caring about being weaker than his allies however, Axel was able to be happy for Thomas and Jessica. Now he would go out into the shinobi world as a chunin without a squad, but still having allies who cared about him and would help him out whenever he needed it.

Last edited by Axel Rover on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axel Terumi
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Axel Terumi

Axel Terumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Terumi   Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Completion Bump
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Axel Terumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Terumi   Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:29 pm

Im sorry to say but you need more on your appearance. I understand youre a chuunin but its just...too spread out. Condense it and give me moar. MOAR.
Back to top Go down
Zevas
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin
Zevas

Axel Terumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Terumi   Axel Terumi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:32 am

Axel Terumi E9b5027a55df50_full
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axel Terumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Terumi   Axel Terumi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axel Terumi
Page 1 of 1