Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Taijutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapTaijutsu Techniques I_voting_barTaijutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Will
Taijutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapTaijutsu Techniques I_voting_barTaijutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Taijutsu Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

Taijutsu Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu Techniques   Taijutsu Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:59 pm

~E-rank~
Name: One Thousand Years of Death
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Range: Close
Description: A very simple technique with an overly dramatic name, One Thousand Years of Death is little more than inserting one's index and middle fingers (similar to the Tiger hand seal) into the opponent's bottom, causing constipation, pain and/or embarrassment. It has no effect on unconscious targets. While seemingly useless, the technique can be quite useful if used properly. Users of this technique are able to throw targets a great distance by propelling them with chakra. Another point behind the technique is to target the opponent's blind spot, and when one substitutes their fingers for a kunai with an explosive tag, it can be a lethal technique.

~D-rank~
Name: Dynamic Entry
Description: The technique is basically the user performing a jump kick into their opponent's face. Might Guy is known to throw a weapon, such as a kunai, at the enemy to distract them while he takes advantage of their blind spot in order to land the blow. If used properly it can be difficult to counter.

Name: Leaf Gale
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

Name: Leaf Whirlwind
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

~C-rank~
Name: Cherry Blossom Impact
Description: While some may see it as "superhuman strength", this technique is actually an application of medical ninjutsu, that demands the ability to concentrate, along with minute chakra control. An immense amount of chakra is kneaded inside the body, and a moment later all of it it is gathered into the fist. That chakra is then released into the target, which does a great amount of damage. With the damage done dependent on the amount of chakra used, it is also possible for a skilled shinobi to amass it in their fingertip. When the ground is hit it is pulverized into minute pieces by the excess shock, which are then scattered like flower petals, giving rise to the name "Cherry Blossom Impact". User must have Tier 3 skill in Medical Ninjutsu

Name: Leaf Great Whirlwind
Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Name: Leaf Rising Wind
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Name: Lion Combo
Description: A unique taijutsu and a variant of the Front Lotus. This technique is an ultra-fast combo attack that requires an advanced physical condition and a certain knack for it. The opponent is first kicked into the air and shadowed with the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Upon inflicting a blow, one takes advantage of said opponent's counterattack to spin around and rise again for further assaults. Since the fall is increased in velocity with each blow, the damage when one is eventually struck to the ground is inconceivable. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the stomach.

Name: Heavenly Foot of Pain
Description: The user jumps and in midair targets her opponent with a falling axe kick. Using the Heavenly Foot of Pain the user concentrates their incredible strength into their heel and strikes the enemy dealing massive damage. It was shown that when the user strikes the ground, it results in a gigantic crater that can even kill an opponent caught in its immediate strike zone. User must have Tier 3 skill in Medical Ninjutsu.

Name: Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Description: A technique where a shinobi follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus, Lion Combo etc. That being said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

~B-rank~
Name: Front Lotus
Description: The Front Lotus requires the opening of the first of the Eight Chakra Gates, giving the user five times their normal strength. The user kicks their opponent into the air and then uses Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. Once behind their opponent, the user restrains them and pile-drives them into the ground head first while rotating at a ferocious speed. Due to the use of one of the Eight Gates, the user is left extremely fatigued, making this technique a "double-edged sword". It may also be used on multiple people at once.

Name: Leaf Strong Whirlwind
Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This technique also creates a powerful whirlwind around the user which can be used to attack multiple opponents.

Name: Early Sacrifice
Element: N/A
Description: The user jumps over their opponent while balancing himself over the opponent's shoulder with one of their arms (allowing the user to dodge an attack should it happen). Once landing, still holding onto the opponent's shoulder with their arm, the user throws them over himself onto the ground.

Name: Leaf Rock-Destroying Rise
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, it was even strong enough to destroy coral.

~A-rank~
Name: Little Toe Attack
Description: After opening the Eight Gates, the user attacks the opponent with a very powerful downwards kick, exerting tremendous force on the target that could possibly cripple them.

Name: Violent - Leaf Adamantine - Strength Whirlwind
Description: After opening the Eight Gates, the user delivers a roundhouse kick that can send a foe flying dozens of meters away.

Name: Morning Peacock
Range: Close-Long
Speed: User punches at a Speed of 125
Description: The Morning Peacock is a certain-kill taijutsu born from the philosophy of Might Guy. The principle of this taijutsu is to rapidly increase the body's abilities by opening up to and including the sixth of the Eight Gates, and then to strike the enemy down with countless punches.

Name: Reverse Lotus
Description: This technique is an advanced and more destructive version of the Front Lotus, which requires that at least three chakra gates be opened. Once enough gates are opened, the user kicks the target into the air and continues to strike them at inhuman speeds before hitting them with a final, powerful open-handed strike and kick at the same time, sending the target crashing into the ground which is usually fatal due to the speed and power behind the attack.

Name: Lariat
Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move that is easily capable of knocking down an opponent. If the attack is coated in chakra, then it may be sufficient enough to blow away a target's entire chest/limb.

~S-rank~

Name: Silent Killing Technique
Type: Taijutsu/Bukijutsu
Range: Self
Handseals: N/A
Speed: Base Speed of the user
Description: This is a special movement technique created by the most skilled shinobi of the mist. Having adopted several forms of combat, including guerrilla warfare, the Kirigakure shinobi have adopted a method of movement that renders their movements perfectly silent to strike their foes in unsuspecting manners. As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. This technique varies on the user's individual skill in Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. A master of Taijutsu or Bukijutsu has no speed loss when using this technique. Otherwise, each rank below S Rank receives a movement speed loss based on rank. The loss of speed is reduced by 1 tier per lower rank for those without a 5 in either Taijutsu or Bukijutsu. This reduces an A Rank user's speed by 1 Tier, B Rank by 2 Tier, C Rank by 3 Tier & D Rank by 4 Tier. S-Rank Shinobi are masters of this technique and are skilled enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone without any restriction on movement.

Name: Liger Bomb
Element: -
Description: The user grabs his opponent and lifts the opponent high up into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a powerbomb manoeuvre. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself and likely kill the target.

When enhanced with chakra (like the Lightning Release Armor), the devastating power of this technique is amplified. It'll create a large crater and kill the target on impact, possibly destroying them as it sends out currents of chakra.
Weaknesses: Massive strain on muscles if used without chakra enhancement - reduces user's physical stats to 5 for three turns.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Techniques
Page 1 of 1