Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) I_vote_lcapTsuna Uchiha (Done) I_voting_barTsuna Uchiha (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) I_vote_lcapTsuna Uchiha (Done) I_voting_barTsuna Uchiha (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Tsuna Uchiha (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo1

Tsuneo1

Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Tsuna Uchiha (Done)   Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Tsuna Uchiha (Done) 9iaih5

Tsuna Uchiha (Done) 0OeODz3
Name: Tsuna
Nickname:  N/A at the moment
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) GWSdYHs
Height: 5'3
Weight: 130
Appearance: Tsuna is rather tall for his young age. He has a slender build, but one that is not to ordinary for his age. He has some muscle due to his casual training in his spare time. Tsuna is fair skinned with long spiky black hair. On the right side of his face he have bangs that cover his cheeks. On the other side he has bangs that cover his left eye. This is to give the impression that during battle he has a blind spot. This is done to decieve his enemies and give him an upper hand.

He wore the standard Uchiha outfit which consisted of a high-collared, blue shirt with the Uchiha crest on his upper back and blue pants which were wrapped up in bandages at the ends. He wears a white belt that goes all the way around his waist. He wears grayish pants that at the bottom are covered in bandages. On his feet he wears navy blue sandals that are standard for shinobi.

Tsuna has eyes that are so dark you'd get them mixed up with the night. The shape of his eyes are somewhat slanted, but not as incredibly slanted as others. He has very then eyebrows roughly a couple centimeters above his eyes.

Tsuna Uchiha (Done) EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure
Character Rank: D/Genin
Clan: Uchiha
Element: N/A
Tsuna Uchiha (Done) IVLimad
Personality: He is very dedicated to his clan. At the moment he would put his clan over everything. Whether it be his village or his friends he'd put his clan over them all. For the most part if his clan isn't involved he will strive for justice. He is serious around those he doesn't know, but when he gets to know someone he's very open, honest, relaxed, and fun around them.

Gaining Tsuna's trust isn't very hard. He likes to see good in everyone. He hopes that everyone does have good in them just like he believes. If he's betrayed by someone in a major way. It's very hard to regain his trust. He may even see that person, or those people, as potential threats to him and his loved ones.

He has a fear of losing people he cares about. He hopes to always prevent the death of a family member or a friend. He will put himself in danger just to make sure they make it out ok. He would lose a limb, break bones, or even die as long as they get to live. It's just part of his character.

He hopes to be the leader of his clan one day, because he feels he will lead them to a prosperous time. He thinks he'll usher in a new era of peace and prosperity within his clan. He loves his clan, but hates their nontrusting attitudes. He not only wants to be clan leader, but also the leader of his wonderful village. If he becomes Mizukage he plans to bring about a way to have peace around the entire shinobi continent.
Character History:

Tsuna's beginnings :

Tsuna's lessons:

The Academy :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna Uchiha (Done)   Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:18 am

Approved, and props on an above average History.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo1

Tsuneo1

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna Uchiha (Done)   Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:34 pm

thanx and also it's rather funny. I hate doing History, but I'm suprisingly good at it.
Back to top Go down
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna Uchiha (Done)   Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:14 am

Locked and moving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuna Uchiha (Done)   Tsuna Uchiha (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuna Uchiha (Done)
Page 1 of 1