Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rika Terumi. I_vote_lcapRika Terumi. I_voting_barRika Terumi. I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rika Terumi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conceited

Conceited

Rika Terumi. Empty
PostSubject: Rika Terumi.   Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 2:26 am

Rika Terumi. Kys1pGh

Rika Terumi. 0OeODz3
Name: Rika Terumi.
Nickname: Hiyatsu [The Cold One].
Rika Terumi. GWSdYHs
Height: 5’0.
Weight: 105lbs.
Appearance: Five foot even and one hundred and five pounds, the only intimidating thing about Mika is the blade she carries on her person’s at all time. Yet, don’t be fooled by her petite frame for despite looking completely and utterly incapable of taking a punch, she’s very durable. Though, its understandable if one doesn’t take her seriously for her blonde hair and lavender eyes don’t do her any favours, the two traits diminishing her intimidation factor further, though not as badly as her older sister - baby blue eyes utterly destroyed the intimidation factor so she got lucky. Yet, like her sister, she has learned to utilize this to her advantage.

Due to being similar to her older sister in appearance and constantly being confused for Mika when they were younger - she still doesn't understand why - despite the girls having different eye colour, Rika has made it a habit of donning herself in blue colours. This has definitely made it easier for people to tell the difference between the two, Mika donning red colours, and it is because she always dresses in blue that she was dubbed as The Cold One amongst her family - personality may have also been a factor in this.
Rika Terumi. EW0JlD2
Village: -
Character Rank: D.
Clan: Terumi.
Element: -
Rika Terumi. IVLimad
Personality: Rika is usually a calm and collected individual even in difficult situations, it being very hard to knock her out of this state, but it is possible. Though she would like to pretend that she’s entirely unbothered with what occurs within the world she lives in, thus giving off the impression she cares for nothing, she will drop her calm and collected demeanor when her loved ones are in danger, her mind shifting into that of a savage whose only aim is to get rid of the threat. Albeit, its only a mindset she assumes when it becomes apparent to her that her loved ones are in a situation they cannot handle by themselves. Either way, it showcases how protective she is when she comes to her parents, sister, cousin, and friend.

Due to her serious nature and an aura that simply screams coldness, many people may see her as an unfriendly person which is simply not the case. She likes making friends just as much as her sister, she’s simply more cautious than her twin and thus forming bonds with people take longer. Until she’s comfortable, Rika doesn’t showcase her loving nature around people, preferring to keep her walls up as she observes. Though not as optimistic as her older sister and not prone to smiling, she still holds onto the hope that her loved ones are alive and well, just scattered across the continent.
Character History: Rika Terumi. That was the name bestowed upon one of the small bundles cradled in the arm of Sayaka Terumi, the other bundle was none other then her twin sister, Mika Terumi. Hovered over the mother of two was Ryoto, the husband of Sayaka and obviously the father of the newborn babies. Both parents were smiling as they watched their baby girls sleep for despite a difficult pregnancy, which resulted in Sayaka going into labour early, both were born healthy. With no reason for the twins to stay at the hospital any longer then a day, the young couple took them home and introduced them to the family.

Sayaka noticed fairly early on that her twins were odd in their own way. For starters, they had developed a special way of communicating with one another that they refused to explain to anyone but their dear cousin Mei - not a huge concern. Secondly, separating the girls for any longer then ten minutes usually resulted in them throwing a tantrum that could only be stopped by the presence of the other or both feeling physically ill until reunited - something they would grow out of, thankfully. And that they refused do anything without the other being present. Essentially, Mika and Rika were very dependent on one another. Ryoto and Sayaka had attempted to make the girls a little more independent when they turned four, but that plan only resulted in the two swearing to never separate the girls again.

Since she was young, Rika has always been overly attached to two people, her twin sister and her cousin of the same age, Mei. This resulted in plenty of time spent in the company of both, especially Mika’s, and a strong bond formed between the trio. Protecting her mute cousin and little sister was number one of Mika’s things to do, the blonde willing to give anyone and everyone a good beat down for messing with either and she knew the feeling was mutual.

She attended the academy at the age of seven, like most children who hailed from clans within Iwagakure. There she would become close to another member of her clan via Mika, a dark-skinned girl who went by the name Renee Terumi. She was younger then them, but not by much since she too was seven amongst a bunch of eight-year-olds. All four would graduate together. Rika looked forward to her career as a shinobi of Iwagakure, but that was cut short by the sudden destruction of her home. It was the bijuu attack that caused any dreams she had for Iwagakure to crumble. Despite the efforts of the stronger shinobi within the village, the force was overwhelmed by the power the tailed beast held and thus were defeated.

Many were killed and she does not know rather or not her parents, cousin, and best friend made it out alive. There was simply no time to search for them, sticking around would result in her death and that of her twin. So, she fled Iwagakure with Mika. It would be a week before the twins could begin the search for their missing loved ones, the two having sustained injuries from the attack. An elderly couple cared for the two during that time and the girls stayed an additional week in order to repay them for their kindness as well as figure out where to begin their search. They have decided to head to Kirigakure, hitting the minor nations along the way and allowing news to spread that there were two twins searching for their family.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Rika Terumi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rika Terumi.   Rika Terumi. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Akira say Appofed!
Back to top Go down

Rika Terumi.
Page 1 of 1