Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] I_vote_lcapRebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] I_voting_barRebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] I_vote_lcapRebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] I_voting_barRebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg]   Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Mission Name: Rebuilding the Walls
Type: Non-Repeatable
Client: Council
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 Exp|300 Ryo
Mission Description: With the walls suffering sinkhole damage from the Bijuu attack, it is not only a safety hazard to have them stay in this state, but also a loss of village face value to foreigners to have them remain in this state. A week since the attack has gone by without word from the Kazekage, so the Council has assigned a Fuinjutsu team lead by Sachio Yagyū to go retrieve the needed materials to rebuild the Sunagakure walls. We need a large volume of typical desert sand to fill the sinkhole, but special sandstone found in the mountains in the Northern Region of Kaze no Kuni for the actual walls. Along with four other Fuinjutsu Shinobi and scrolls given to each of you, you are to seal the needed materials into these scrolls and bring them back to the village so we can begin rebuilding.
Additional Information: N/A
Eligible Members: -

Last edited by Early Man on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg]   Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:24 pm

This isnt a A-rank mission. This is more like C rank, B rank at a push.
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg]   Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:48 pm

I was looking at the importance and value of the mission rather than the difficulty or danger level, but bump.
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg]   Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Early Man wrote:
Mission Name: Rebuilding the Walls
Type: Non-Repeatable
Client: Council
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 Exp|300 Ryo
Mission Description: With the walls suffering sinkhole damage from the Bijuu attack, it is not only a safety hazard to have them stay in this state, but also a loss of village face value to foreigners to have them remain in this state. A week since the attack has gone by without word from the Kazekage, so the Council has assigned a Fuinjutsu team lead by Sachio Yagyū to go retrieve the needed materials to rebuild the Sunagakure walls. We need a large volume of typical desert sand to fill the sinkhole, but special sandstone found in the mountains in the Northern Region of Kaze no Kuni for the actual walls. Along with four other Fuinjutsu Shinobi and scrolls given to each of you, you are to seal the needed materials into these scrolls and bring them back to the village so we can begin rebuilding.
Additional Information: N/A
Eligible Members: -

Approved.

Fyi. All missions are important to Suna.
Back to top Go down
Early Man
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Early Man

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg]   Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Laughing kay thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg]   Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding the Walls [Mission Reg]
Page 1 of 1