Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Unwanted Guests [Mission] I_vote_lcapUnwanted Guests [Mission] I_voting_barUnwanted Guests [Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Unwanted Guests [Mission] I_vote_lcapUnwanted Guests [Mission] I_voting_barUnwanted Guests [Mission] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Unwanted Guests [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roku

Roku

Unwanted Guests [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted Guests [Mission]   Unwanted Guests [Mission] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Code:
 Mission Name: Unwanted Guest
Type: npc
Client: The village
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: A group of thugs have been terrorizing locals in the village. They're a small group of thugs who have no ninja skills and rather just use brute strength to fight. They shouldn't be a problem for a trained shinobi. Scare the thugs and make them leave the village.
Additional Information: n/a
Eligible Members: Anyone

It was strange, the Land of the Lightning. The land was full of inclines and declines. There were mountains everywhere. It wasn’t really a mountain range either; for mountain ranges tend to follow a relatively straight line. But these mountains peppered all of the Country. One could see lush forests and snow in the same picture from when the altitude of the mountains got so high that trees were no longer able to survive and it was so cold that snow capped off the mountain. There were rivers and streams running all throughout the mountains; between them, down their sides, and even through them in some cases.

Roku had never seen sights like these before. He had spent most of his life in Iwagakure, where everything was dry and the only places that weren’t flat were deadly, but boring canyons. Nothing that jutted into the sky like this. Nothing this colorful and vibrant. Of all the land he had seen before, even The Land of Fire, the Land of Lightning definitely had the most gorgeous landscape. He marveled at what looked like the teeth of the universe and wondered if it was like this in other places too. That gave him the strange urge to travel more…

But he didn’t have too long to marvel at the landscape, as he begun smelling smoke. His head whipped in the direction that it seemed to be coming from and he surveyed the land for one moment. Between him and whatever it was, was a giant rock wall. Determining that there was no way to establish a sightline with whatever was burning, Roku made his way to the source, wondering exactly what it was; probably a forest fire. Focusing chakra into his feet, he scaled the wall, but was he ever so wrong.

Houses burned. A small collection, far outside Kumogakure and probably outside any aid from its ninja; which meant Roku had to help. But it didn’t take long for Roku to realize that it wasn’t at all a natural or accidental fire, as there were people lined up outside their houses with men in masks holding them at knifepoint. He wasn’t sure if any would be hurt, or if any already were. It seemed the men in masks wanted the people out of their houses so they’d be free to search the homes for… what? Valuables? The village seemed so small and poor… there was no way there was anything valuable inside.

Hidden behind a bush, Roku pointed his fingers at the men walking around who seemed to be giving orders. They were yelling at all the other men, at least, and they seemed to be listening. And immediately, a hard white solid was ejected from each of Roku’s fingers. The objects found themselves burrowed into what, at this point, looked like bandits, with skin and muscle completely evacuated. He only took out ten of them, and there seemed to be twice that amount left; but, seeing their “bosses” inexplicably hit the ground seemed to scare the hell out of them, as they all took off running. The boy thought about taking them all out, but decided there was no need, so he let them go and approached the village.

At first he looked around and made sure no one was hurt; and for the few that were, he used the basic skills he knew to use in combat in helping to dress wounds and bandages. However, before he left, a few of the men of the village approached Roku and handed him money. While he at first refused, he felt his stomach growl and humbly accepted. Then he was off.
Back to top Go down

Unwanted Guests [Mission]
Page 1 of 1