Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  I_vote_lcapButt work [Missions] [Private]  I_voting_barButt work [Missions] [Private]  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Butt work [Missions] [Private]  I_vote_lcapButt work [Missions] [Private]  I_voting_barButt work [Missions] [Private]  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Butt work [Missions] [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Empty
PostSubject: Butt work [Missions] [Private]    Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:19 pm

D-Rank:

C-Rank:
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Butt work [Missions] [Private]    Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:03 pm

"Hmm, this is tedious as fuck." Sabo would say as he would dip the white, well used to be white, rag back into the bucket. The water being now a bitty murky and a dark color from the paint. As he would dip his rag into the water and then begin to scrub, and so on and so on. Though, some of the paint was a bit of an hassle so he would have to use the scraper he was given to chip away at the paint. Honestly, they should just have this side of the building repainted shit or even the whole place repainted. But since this wasn't his place he didn't care at all, and will do the job he was hired to do.

Today was a somewhat beautiful day. Yea, it was pretty hot but not hot enough for people not to be able to relax outside. And it didn't make the job, well the first of many, the young shinobi Sabo had to take care of today. So it was an plus in his book. "I know I know... I told you I won't let you go, oooh I know." Sabo would say to himself, singing out of boredom. He would stand up, it being about an hour after he had first started cleaning this spot. Slowly he backed up more and more, this to see if he missed any spots or not. Though, he was pretty sure he didn't make any mistakes.

"Hmm, time to take this stuff back into the owner." Sabo would sigh, " And then go take care of my next task... how shitty." Sabo would add as he would walk back over to the wall, putting the rag he had in his right hand into the bucket. He would then pick the bucket up by the handle and begin to walk to the front of the building. Once at the front he would push the door open and walk over to the counter, "I'm done old man. Here yah bucket.. I will be on my now." Sabo wouldn't wait for an response from the guy as he did his job and needed to go finish his others ones. As he walked the streets he would pull out a scroll that would fit in his hand, it having the things he needed to do for today. He would go over it and see that the next thing he should take care of is gather herbs. And also locate the cat that also went missing, the cat having gone missing in the area the herbs are. So, this would be killing two birds with one stone.

He would walk through the streets and smile on his face; even though he didn't want to do what he was about to do whatsoever. A bit o his appearance. Sabo has tousled white-blue hair, thin eyebrows, with golden eyes, and a pale complexion that he inherited from his father. But today he seemed to glow, not literally but he did have an radiant aura around him.

His attire, today, consisted of a beautifully crafted loose-fitting two-toned light and dark blue kimono jacket with billowing sleeves, tied by a thick khaki-grey Ono-stylised belt, and a pair of navy pants. In addition to his outfit, he was wearing black long fingerless gloves and black calf-length shinobi sandals. Sabo also, for now, was wearing his Konoha forehead protector around his forehead and a backpack. Once outside of the village, not that far just a bit into the forest, he would make it to a beautiful clearing. "Now what kind did I need, ah those..." Sabo would say as he would remove his backpack, after removing it he would pull out three jars.

ooc

Word Count: 622/2400
Original Code Done By: Heaven / Anubis
Code Editing Done By: Eden D. Scythe
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Butt work [Missions] [Private]    Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 2:41 pm

"I wonder if fate was different what I would be doing, as this is nonsense. I completely understand that I am a young fresh out of the academy Genin, but. But I am so much stronger and should be allowed to do some better things... like foreal. Maybe, I should leave the village..." Sabo would say, the young boy hating this type of shit. He wasn't for it at all, petty missions. Send him on missions to kill other shinobi or something, shit. Maybe this stuff would be better if someone was around to do it with him. A squad or his own sensei.

Sabo would place the last herb into the container and put the jars into his bag, "Now to find the kitty cat..." Sabo would say as he would sling the backpack over his shoulder. He would adjust it so it wasn't hanging down, as it was hard running with a sagging backpack. Sabo didn't have to go far from where he was as this was the area he was told the kitty cat was in, well last seen in. Sabo would run over to an tree and run up it, he would go all the way up to the top of it. Now, that he had an good view of the area he would scan around in hopes he would be able to find the kitty cat.  

"HA!" Sabo would jump out of the tree as he would spot the kitty cat, it just casually walking around the meadow. It was a pretty black cat, it's eyes being a beautiful lime green. A strange rare looking cat it was, but all that didn't matter. Sabo would quickly scoop the cat up and place it on his head, "Now you stay there.... or I will say forget this mission and eat you! Got it buddy!?" Sabo would say threatening the kitty cat.  The kitty cat on his head would move so it would be look down at Sabo's face. "Meow." It would then scarth Sabo's nose and sit back down on his head.

"OW!" Sabo would say as he would hold his nose, he did like pain but that was unexpected. And he had never been scratched by an cat before and didn't know how that even felt. He would begin to head back into the village as he needed to go to an class. First though he would stop at his home to get a bandage for his nose, since he didn't bring any in his bag. After he put something on his wound he would go to drop of the kitty cat.

"Knock knock! Open up pwease." Sabo would say as he knocked on the door, though he would get no answer. Then he would see it. A note.

"We won't be back till later tonight."

"Well ain't that a bitch." Sabo would say as he would make his way, now, to the Academy. He now had to give a class or some jazz like that, but it was cool. He could talk... he does it all the time when he is alone. But he only talks to himself as he likes to hear himself talk and also he enjoys the conversations he has with himself. No one else can understand him.

Sabo would walk into the classroom, and raise his hand up. This was to stop the teacher from standing to his feet," No need for you to introduce me. I can handle this." Sab would grunt and clear his throat. "Howdy, I am Sabo.. and I well didn't graduate not that long ago. Though, as I already am a pretty efficient and outstanding Shinobi. I was ask to come here today and give you an lecture. A lecture on what is means to be a shinobi. Honestly, I will be truthful and say I didn't know what that meant till recently. As you need to spend some time as an actually shinobi to understand it..." Sabo would look around at them, as he was trying to make up something good. He didn't know what it was like to be an Shinobi at all, nor did he care. "Being a shinobi means that you are one of the protectors, someone who does whatever it takes to protect his own. As our village is the best village out there, no matter what anyone says. The shinobi we have here are all stars! We all are the hope of our village, I guess. We...no you guys. Are the future of the village!" Sabo would then give them all a cheeky smile,

wc this topic-766

Word Count: 1388/2400
Back to top Go down
Ume Uzumaki 3

Ume Uzumaki 3

PostSubject: Re: Butt work [Missions] [Private]    Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Clap clap clap. They loved that little speech. Part because they were little kids and also because they liked how Sabo talked to them. Sabo wanted to laugh after his lecture, but he didn't. How dumb theses kid were thinking they really were the future of the village, they were nothing. Bug is anything... just like everyone else of this village. but he would hold his tongue on that, as this was a mission. And in order for it to go well and him to not get in trouble he had to pick his words wisely, and he did. Sabo even was asked to to come back sometime, which he probably wasn't going to do.

"Now to go kick some butt, kitty cat." Sabo would say to the sleeping kitty cat on his head, the kitty cat staying there no matter what Sabo would do. As it's claws dug a bit into his skin as it slept on his head, but Sabo was fine with that. It didn't even hurt and the bleeding wasn't a lot, and had stopped a while ago.  

As he walked the streets of the village he would pull out the mission scroll he was given again, looking over what he still had to do. He knew he would have to fight for his last two missions, but only one was at night. Though, the sun was setting so he would have to beat up the first group first. He would make it to the area and well he would see the problem.

"Hahaha, dumbass.... you should now by now we ain't payin' for anything. And ain't no one going to stop us. Right boys?" The seemingly leader of this group of thugs would say to his comrades, they cheering and that jazz to show they agreed. They were a bunch of unsightly people in Sabo's opinion, and well they were actually annoying. But, Sabo wanted to watch them play around with the elderly shop owner more. As the young shinobi enjoyed the, pointless, bullying that was taking place. He loved how the strong preyed on the weak as that is what nature intended. And honestly if this wasn't a mission he had accepted he wouldn't raise a finger to stop them, well unless they came at him.

[This is how it should be... the weak should be bullied, no. The weak should be killed. That is only right, is it not? Well, in the eyes of the society we live in it isn't. As too many weak people are around, and those that are strong now used to be in their place. But honestly they aren't any better with their new found strength, as they may think they are safe now. But they aren't... compared to those born with great strength and potential.. like myself. They are still scum.. weak scum. One day though it will be alright... one day I will stand at the top, as is my right. And everyone will be scum, like they deserve. I Sabo.. will show everyone that they are weak.] Sabo would think to himself as he would begin to remove his backpack. No, he would put it back on as he didn't need to remove it for this task. "Yo! You guys need to leave. Stop picking on this pitiful old man." Sabo would yell out to get their attention.

"The hell? Kid are you serious? Look at you you don't even go past our waists, go home. I don't like hurting kids... but if you get on my nerves I will." The one that spoke earlier would declare as he began to walk up to Sabo. He would stop once he stood right in front of the boy. And he was right Sabo was extremely smaller compared to him.

Sabo would sigh, "It must be my size... that you can't see that I am completely out of your league. Ah, I guess I will just have to show you the difference. " Sabo would then suddenly jump up, ramming his knee into the chin of the large male. Sabo would also at that time grab the man by his head and begin to repeatedly knee him in the face; able to do this five times before he let go and landed on the ground. The man would fall backwards with a broken nose and an shock look on his face. "Don't speak... carry your friend out of here... or I will kill you all."

They would pick up their leader and get the hell out of there, but that made Sabo sigh. He wanted them to at least fight him back.. but oh well. Sabo would now head out of the village and find a nice tree, the tree being in the area of his next task. Now he would wait till it was night, and only jump down from the tree when he would hear the howls of about five wolves.

"Okay, I been waiting for this one." Sabo would say as he would now take his backpack off and remove something wrapped up. Whatever it was it caused the small pack of wolves to surround Sabo, growling and showing their teeth. Sabo would just smile at this and actually chuckle. Form the moon's rays each wolf, well their size, was visible. Sabo though wouldn't need to look at all of them as he would spot the one he wanted, the pack leader. He was large largest wolf he had ever seen. "You!" Sabo would quickly rush forward as if an blur and jump on the back of the pack leader. Then he would snap it's neck. he would get off of the back of the now dead wolf and go back to where he was. Once there he would unwrapper what he used to bring the wolves here.

"Yes, you guys could attack me... or eat." Sabo would say as what he had was the torso of an human being. Yes, the small boy had been carrying around all day the torso of another individual. And it was fresh. The wolves, even though their leader was killed, would rush to the torso and dig in.

"Good, come back and I will feed you guys when I can." Sabo would say as he would pet them and go to drop off the kitty cat and herbs. Sabo didn't kill the wolves but he solved the problem for now, and after he dropped the kitty cat and herd off he would have finished everything he had to do.

wc this topic- 1091

Word Count: 2479/2400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butt work [Missions] [Private]    Butt work [Missions] [Private]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butt work [Missions] [Private]
Page 1 of 1