Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } I_vote_lcapForgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } I_voting_barForgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } I_vote_rcap 
Will
Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } I_vote_lcapForgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } I_voting_barForgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join }

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join }   Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join } Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:50 am

Jutsu Training:

Soft moon light filtered through the sheer curtains of Yuzuki's humble room. It would have been a quiet and peaceful atmosphere but there was something disturbing this scene. A tossing and turning that threw the covers from the bed itself and off of the one underneath it. Yuzuki's small frame writhing on her bed as groans passed her lips and after long passing moments of this she shot up screaming a name forgotten. The sweat on her clothes and her heavy slightly frantic breathing caused the young Kaguya to slip from bed and into a cold shower. For nights now she had been having the same dream, going through the same nightmare like a fate she couldn't escape. Once she was done showering she tied a bandage around her breast, slipping on a pair of roomy but fitted black pants, and a pair of black shoes. It was the middle of the night, the moon shone full giving the land below a ethereal glow. Yuzuki who now could no longer enjoy the hold of a peaceful night's rest decided to take a moment of meditation. The Makojin compound was fairly large and many training areas of different types had been set up around it. Yuzuki decided to take a stroll to one of those training areas. As she walked along her mind slipped into a past she thought she had forgotten.....

" Come on, Get Up! I won't claim some weak ass runt as my kid if you can't keep up with the rest of those bastards! " The voice was rough, slurred, and angry as it shot through Yuzuki's hearing and shook her very being to the core. She needed to get these dances down, or she would be on the wrong end of one of them. She had been training for hours, making simple mistakes that got her hurt pretty badly. Training with her father was always difficult and she was always left with nasty scars to remind her not to mess up so badly. Taking stance a few feet from her father, the girl began. From her the palm of her hand and from the point of her elbow, bone began to break free from the skin, growing about a foot before stopping. Her body

{ WIP }

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Dance{ Private, PM to join }
Page 1 of 1