Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] I_vote_lcapCriminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] I_voting_barCriminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] I_vote_lcapCriminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] I_voting_barCriminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Empty
PostSubject: Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions]   Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:16 pm

Just another beautiful day inside the Hidden Leaf Village, the sun shining bright upon the green sea of trees outside the village walls with a small breeze in the air blowing Ryujin's hair to the right as it hanged loose with nothing holding it tight in a ponytail. Birds were singing in the midst of the forest and throughout the skies and village, with a few being found here and there, some even looking for prey such as butterflies. Something Ryujin had in common with these birds as he too was looking for any prey that might turn out to be a lion in disguise, waiting to attack the Hidden Leaf Village. He had a great view of everything mentioned in the previous sentences as he stood atop the walls of the village, scouting for said prey slash lion slash shinobi looking to cause havoc in the Hidden Leaf Village. Dressed in his usual attire of his dark color schemed clothing, wearing his cloak with it's hood covering his head but leaving enough room for him to have a great view of everything in front of him as his face was uncovered. Not only did he look beyond the walls for any prey slash you know the rest, instead he also made it his mission to look for any mishaps, crimes being commited and criminals running wild throughout the village causing more havoc for themselves in the process as Ryujin would be the one sorting them out. The dark haired Senju would take a close look over the village as his back was facing the forests, with the village walls separating the civil and natural lives of shinobi and animals alike. Ryujin wasn't however doing this just because he felt it his duty to protect the village and his clan slash family whom inhabit the Hidden Leaf Village, no, he was doing this scouting because he was in need of some good exercise so he took the mission sent out by his fellow council members. Safety was of big concern to the council, it meant they'd have some shinobi getting training to ensure safety, as well as more able-bodied shinobi to fight for the village if need be, since the village is safe there are more shinobi alive inside it than dead. His scouting included various things. Among these things were him having to keep his guard up at all, not giving any chance for someone to invade the village on his watch without being noticed long before they even get the chance to. Giving him enough time to let more shinobi know and sound the alarm to have everyone be prepared and save lives in the process, that is the whole point of such as mission is it not? To secure the safety of everyone inhabiting this village. The walls were relatively quite as usual, with a few guards walking on the walls keeping their eyes set on the outside world, unlike Ryujin who is currently switching between the outside world and the Hidden Leaf Village itself. The clunking sounds made by his Shinobi shoes which he normally wore could be heard only when someone was really close to Ryujin as he took slow, steady and calm steps as he was walking around the village on the top of the walls. He started early morning at the eastern gate and has already made two trips around the entire village as he walked from the eastern gate to the northern, from there he walked to the western gate and then to the south gate where he is currently standing. With his slow walking and his attentiveness at scouting for any danger in the nearby vicinity surrounding him, it took a few hours just to complete these two trips around the village, with his next checkpoint being the eastern gate where he would be making his third trip around the village. Around the time of his first trip around the Hidden Leaf Village being completed he had activated his Sensing technique in order to secure his scouting abilities. At this moment, with him being at the southern gate of the Hidden Leaf Village, there are no almost chakra signatures that he finds large enough to even pose a threat to himself aside from a few chakra signatures which he recognized as other Jounin inside the village. Finally after these short few hours of scouting the village walls with his slow, steady and attentive pace, something is going down. The alarm of the nearby Hidden Leaf Village could be heard from about 578 meters into the village from Ryujin's location where he stood on top of the walls which surrounded the Hidden Leaf Village. The wall which he so sturdy stood upon was fifteen meters in height, so leaping from the wall and landing in a certain way as he was trained to do for years over and over as a shinob, had no effect on Ryujin as he landed safely on the ground with the tips of his fingers of his right hand touching the soft green luscious grass below him, his right knee being bent into the air touching his right shoulder as his right foot was placed flat on the surface of the grass. His left leg was bent down with his left knee touching the surface of the grass and his left toes touching the ground as well with the sole of his left foot facing backwards. This position granted great support for his landing as he leaped from the wall which he previously stood upon. Looking up towards the location of the Hidden Leaf Village's bank which was being robbed, he pushed himself forward with full speed and force placing him in a running position as he charged towards the bank with full speed in order to capture the criminals before they even had a chance to escape successfully. It took him only a few small seconds to get to the two lowly ranked thieves that had just robbed the bank, with his sensory still active meant that he wouldn't loose track of either of them. The first one was a male, a chubby one at that. It was amazing to find that he had been capable of robbing a bank without being taken down or spotted to say the least, nonetheless it has happened and Ryujin is there to stop them. This chubby fellow was short too, it was a funny sight to see, with his bald head reflecting the sunlight as he ran through the street. He was obviously the slowest of the two robbers. His partner was the complete opposite of this small, short and chubby fellow. The second robber was rather tall and skinny, a bit faster than the short chubby one but nowhere near the speed Ryujin could pull off. Ryujin had to make a choice now as the two had split up, running in opposite directions as each other. The short and chubby one ran to the west whilst the tall and skinny bank robber rank to the eastern side of the village. They probably thought they'd be able to pull one over on Ryujin, they clearly haven't met him. The thought ran through the young Senju's head as he noticed them splitting up. Ryujin acted quickly as to not waste any more of his valuable time. He charged at the tall skinny bank robber trying to escape the wrath which he has caused to fall upon himself from Ryujin, as the short and chubby bank robber wouldn't get too far making it an easier catch to head after the tall and skinny bank robber first. As Ryujin neared the first bank robber, he would intercept the escape as he swept his right leg under those of the tall and skinny bank robber, causing him to trip. As he was falling to the ground, Ryujin wouldn't stop with his leg being thrusted under those of the bank robber, instead he'd continue to turn around with the momentum of the first kick and deliver yet another kick whilst the tall skinny bank robber was in the air from the trip. Ryujin's right leg would connect with the tall skinny bank robber's abdomen, sending him flying backwards into a nearby wall due to the sheer speed and moment used by Ryujin. The tall and skinny bank robber was knocked unconscious, so Ryujin picked him up, holding him over his left shoulder and headed after the short and chubby bank robber in order to intercept him. Soon Ryujin would reach the man, in fact it took under 10 seconds running at full speed towards this lowly short and chubby bank robber with the tall and skinny bank robber being held over Ryujin's left shoulder the entire time. This short and skinny bank robber didn't far as Ryujin would also intercept his escape. "Surrender or you'll meet the same fate as your useless partner over here." He would say as his head gestured to his left towards the tall and skinny bank robber laying unconscious over Ryujin's left shoulder as he held the man in place. Sure enough the short and chubby lowly bank robber would surrender as he didn't want to meet the same fate as his tall and skinny and also lowly bank robber partner. Ryujin's cockyness would show a bit as he gave a grind having apprehended both the bank robbers within a minute of the bank being robbed, it showed his ability as a jounin was indeed worthy of said title; a Jounin. A guard would take the two from Ryujin and deliver them their reaping. Though his day was not over yet as Ryujin would hear the screaming sounds of a woman nearby. Rushing over he would ask he what was wrong. She responded saying that a thief robbed her store. "Two robberies in five minutes, a new record for the Hidden Leaf Village." he thought to himself. Just as before he wasted no time and rushed after the chakra signature he sensed was moving around in at a running pace. Again this thief was not as fast as Ryujin himself but he was indeed faster than the short and chubby bank robber as well as the tall and skinny bank robber he just apprehended to justice a mere moment ago. As Ryujin got closer and closer to the thief he would prepare himself to apprehend this criminal as well, by forming the ram handseal as Ryujin got close to the criminal he would use the Body Flicker technique. A puff of smoke would take the place of Ryujin as Ryujin's speed increased to the maximum, 100. There was no escape for the target now. Ryujin would reappear just behind the target at arms length from the target's back, grabbing onto his shirt stopping the menace dead in his tracks. "Why do they always think they can run..." He would think to himself. "You're under arrest, shut up and walk." Ryujin would say as he led the man back to the shop in order to return the stolen goods. After which he would then apprehend the criminal to the same guard he gave the short and chubby and tall and skinny bank robbers from before. "Wow, you sure know how to catch them." The guard would say. "It's only my duty as a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village." He would take off after greeting the guard a goodbye, heading home after a job well done.
[1931 words. Completed 3 C ranked missions: Scout the walls, bank robbery, stop the thief.]
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Criminals, criminals everywhere! [Private/Missions]
Page 1 of 1