Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) I_vote_lcapCrossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) I_voting_barCrossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) I_vote_lcapCrossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) I_voting_barCrossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:15 pm

The day was warm but the sun poked through clouds that passed below it. The wind seemed to change from a small breeze to a large gust every five minutes only for about a second. The adults seemed rather calm but, as always, the children could be found running and screaming. It filled this blonde's heart with joy at the very thought of researching the small children. Of course, they were mainly her focus due to the fact that they were so unpredictable. She could never tell what they'd do or say. They picked up on new habits everyday. It was quite interesting.

At this very moment, Akira would seem to be the interesting one. The girl hung upside down on a metal pole that was secured between two buildings. Her flats could be seen on the roof of the building to her left, which was her right if she were to stand up straight. Blue eyes wandered as she watched the children play in front of these two buildings. They seemed to poke eachother and run away screaming. Perhaps, this was that game... tag. Yes that seemed to be the case. Akira found it an odd game to entertain yourself with but children seemed to be simple minded.

After a while, Akira would finally finish studying them and look through her pages. She would stop on one that was most interesting. It was his. The mystery man, Oboro. "Hmmm.." the girl would say as she stuck her tongue out and read it. She wondered when she'd see him again. He was the best subject she had ever had, even if he didn't know it. Akira would continue to read and think as she hung. Her feet were bear, her blonde hair dangled, her black tank top had fallen to the point where it was covering her breasts but not her stomach, and she wore a pair of black shorts. Why did she feel the need to hang like this? Simply because it made things more interesting to study.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Trot ti tot tot. This was all he was thinking of and I knew it was just to bother me. He knew I could hear his thoughts and so he was attempting to drown me out as the thought of whatever the hell it was that he wanted to keep me it out of. I'd mentioned her to him again and he wanted no part of it. I'd mentioned the weakness that we felt in her presence he was immediately infuriated. I knew because it was always me who provided him with the anger that he felt. But Oboro scorned me this time, he wished very fervently not to speak on the matter with the little old subconsciousness of doom that I was and I could definitely understand why. It was an outrage, a scandal even. How could someone like us be so intimidated by such a little girl like her? Blasphemous.

We paced within the village, still at the tree Oboro had first met her yet. I was deep in my thoughts and it seemed he was as well, though all I could hear was the repeated onimatopea playing in his head. Soon I'd figure out how to avoid it however as of now I was busy attempting up the solution for my own problem.

It had been three days since we last saw her and it seemed our fates were intertwined all along, just as I'd imagined. As we walked through the village on the way back to his home, Oboro has one hand on his chin as he strode in thought before catching a glimpse of the Golden blonde hair poking out from the corner of his eye. The reflection of the sunlight was what really drew his eye. It was her, Akira, hanging from a support beam suspended across two different buildings. It seemed awfully dangerous however the playfulness in which her yellow her hung left a joyous sense of security within the man. "Perhaps we should speak with her?" I would suggest to my host but it seemed he already had the same idea as now he was walking towards her. He was silent but once he was near just under her, he began to speak. Oboros voice was soft as to prevent any sort of accident. Falling and breaking the neck is an anticlimactic death after all. "Seems we meet again." the host would say with his eyes closed, smile on face.
[409]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:58 pm

The female looked and looked. She read over and over. Why couldn't she put it down? It wasn't as if she would notice anything she hadn't already. So, why? Eventually, the girl would slowly close the notebook along with her eyes. The notebook would be hugged against her chest as she thought. She tried to dig through her own mind, which was a place she didn't often like to be. Akira found that her mind was hard to navigate. She didn't understand certain aspects of her thoughts and she really didn't understand feelings. It was slightly bothersome. However in this moment, she simply wanted to know the answer to her question.

As she thought about him, She became more interested. The girl actually began to wonder how crazy it would be if she looked for him. Then again, she never was the normal kind of girl. Odd thoughts of death and blood seemed to want to fill her mind. However, she would quickly block them out and think of them no more after hearing a familiar voice.

Blue eyes would shoot open and look down below her. It was a bit difficult for the girl but she managed. She stared at his smiling face and then returned a smile. "Why... it seems we have." The girl would look up and then back down again. She was a good distance from the ground and she wasn't in the best spot to pull herself up. It seemed she had forgotten to plan this very act through. The blonde would simply have to wait until she came up with an idea to get herself down. This would also have to be added to her personal profile.

Blue eyes would stare back at the man, "Well, I would join you on the ground.. if I could.. but it seems I can't at the moment." She wondered how long it would take her face to turn red and for her to pass out. That would be one at of getting down, however she couldn't guarantee that she'd live.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 7:15 pm

It would probably feel as if his mind was bouncing off the walls at least a million times as the frontal love of his brain throbbed. This was not my doing, however I could feel some sort of welled up feeling sensation within myself as well. I couldn't quite describe why the universe had chosen now to reintroduce Akira back into my life, but I did know that I regretted it because I had no way of contacting her yet. Oboro seemed as if he had no interest in making conversation at first, yet he produced a greeting for reasons unknown to me, introducing himself to her awareness once more.

As the shining blue eyes made contact with his, the fear rushed through his body once more. It felt almost as if he'd have turned to jelly if the pride within me had not existed and there was a very good chance of that being so. However his taint, me, allowed for him to remain stable. Only his iris would reflect his feeling and that would be very hard to capture with the human eye. Still though, she did have a certain invisible aura around her that seemed to draw me in. A mental dehydration crossed me and a sip of her was all there was to desire, though I forced Oboro to persevere. I knew he was stronger than this because I too was stronger than the thought of submerging to carnal desires.

She mentioned the urge to get down on the ground in order to have the capacity to speak with him. At this, Oboro nearly performed an about face before marching his pale ass back to the bamboo Grove from which he had come. It was impossible. Some magic she'd bestowed upon him had his feet nailed to the ground and it infuriated him. The emotion nearly escaped him though I took that fury deep within myself and buried it for later use instead. Perhaps allowing her to succumb to unconsciousness would be the best choice here for lack of alternative option. Should she descend from the dangling beam then he would be forced to confess this oddity within himself. No... He wouldn't do that either way as he himself was yet to understand it. "Think the answer for what you're looking for is in that notebook?" I'd ask him with a snicker. If he thought it was funny, I couldn't tell because his expression remained as if painted to the skin on his face. Sorta his face at least.

A mad idea rushed into his head. I knew only because of the twitch of his lip. It was subtle but I was him, I felt it as well. "Perhaps," he would begin before bending over to place both hands on the ground and expelling his feet from the soft, grassy dirt. A handstand was his ingenious tactic. Bewildering the enemy was often the best way to find their weakness as you are able to see reactions to odd situations. Genius indeed. As he suspended himself from the ground with his palms, his shirt would float up to below his jaw. "Maybe this would be more appropriate?" he'd ask with a subtle smile on his face, this one somewhat visible. If people were around, they'd like notice the two, though this wasn't the first time he'd been around the village in a hand stand after all.
[570]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:18 pm

Akira thought and thought about how she could make such a mistake. She knew she had thought of some tactic to descend from this metal bar but she had since forgotten. It was something simple so perhaps she could remember. However, her thoughts kept getting distracted by the fact that this man was here with her. Blue eyes simply didn't want to look away. Oh no. They wished to be glued to him. He acted in mysterious ways and the next would be a bit more interesting to her.

Instead of offering her help, he flipped himself around. It was quite different how he thought about this situation. She wished to open her notebook and write yet she also didn't. The blonde would return a smile to him and then toss her notebook and pencil beside her flats, which sat at the edge of the top of the building. Blue eyes watched as if flipped open for a moment only to flip itself closed. The female had begun to notice her legs were growing quite tired from hanging. It was at this moment she would realize how silly she had been.

Akira was a shinobi and of course shinobi used chakra. That was how she would make her way off this bar. The girl would curl up and grab the bar with her hands then move her feet to be placed on the bar. The woman would focus her chakra into her soles and then simply stand. The girl would find herself looking straight up at the sky, so she would turn around. At this point, she would be looking straight down at Oboro. This would make her smile. Once she turned left she would be perfectly parallel with the building, which held her belongings. She would make her way towards them then sit herself upon the edge of the top of the building.

Of course, the technique she had used was quite easy for a girl like her. The woman had wonderful chakra control and the technique she had used was a simple one from the academy. It was child's play to her. The girl would then just stare down at the man beneath her. Her feet were still bear and they swung back and forth. She didnt quite know what to do now. So, she would sit and smile at him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Little trouble it took her to descend from the steel beam that rest in the sky. Simple uses of Chakra in the feet allowed her to succumb to a lack of gravity and only walk down the side before immediately turning up the side of the building once more to rest herself, this time right side up. Oboro himself was still dangling shortly from the ground and I found his actions slightly whimsical. He stared up at her in absolute belief before taking a few steps with his hands towards the wall she rested on and planting his feet flat on it before focusing the Chakra in the hard skin that rested on the bottom of his body. While he was not right side up, he was now able to look down on her due to perspective.

"What exactly are you doing?" I would ask him as he grinned slightly to show his content in his own actions. He would respond with childishness. "Maybe it's something of a game." His mouth moved not and zero words were spoken, however I heard him clear as day. As to why he was such a bother to everyone that crossed his path, I would never know. However, perhaps this sense of playfulness was what kept him happy the majority of the time. It likely preserved the little sanity he had left after dealing with me for countless years. I can't even remember how many it's been. Maybe two, maybe forty. Perhaps deep down in that head of his he knew exactly how old each of us were. But it wasn't likely that he'd give that information away any time soon.

"So I see you're a ninja?" Oboro would ask Akira as he made a few steps up the side of the wall she was sitting on. He asked with a smile as if there wasn't a single thought in the vast head he called a mind. In reality wonders filled his brain as a barely finite number of questions flooded the deepest recesses of his mind. Many things to ask with so little time, but I could empathize with him.

[358]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm

It seemed as if he were following her lead. He walked his way over to the wall on his hands and then placed his feet flat on the wall. At this point, she would gain more information on this man. She could now check shinobi off her checklist of things She were yet to find out. Of course, the girl found that straight out asking someone about then was highly ineffective and less enjoyable. Those eyes of hers would rather watch human interaction than play a game of interview.

The woman would look in his very direction as he made his way up the wall. He would speak to her as he did so, which would cause her mind to pay soul attention to conversation instead of research at this time. "Shinobi.. yes but.. hardly. I can't do much but what I can do I'm good at. I see you yourself are one as well." Her voice was soft but sounded rather professional. She couldn't help it after doing so much research and reading so many books. It was as if she had no idea what the definition of relax meant. Most of her time was spent doing things alone. Her research did help her understand human reactions, however perhaps she didn't quite understand human emotions due to the fact that she rarely felt any.

The girl would look up into the sky to once again see blue. There were few clouds but the sun was it visible. It didn't seem to catch her attention in any particular way. So, she would look back down to Oboro. How would he react now? Would he be that confident one she had seen when she first met him? Or maybe the shy one he had shown her after a short meeting? He was one of the few people she had ever researched that kept her on her toes. Akira seemed to really take interest in him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 pm

His arms crossed over his body as he continued to remain suspended from the side of the wall of the building of which the two were resting on. So she was indeed a shinobi, this was one more thing that we knew about her now. One step closed to finding out the reason behind this effect she cast on us. It was hard for me to tell if I liked her or hated her because of it. But something about just being around her, absorbing the same air as she into my lungs made me feel nirvana. Lust sure, it was definitely there. The blood in the body of Oboro was hot and seemed to redirect itself to places elsewhere to demonstrate his innate attraction to the girl. However, this was vague as baggy pants hid well. Perhaps this was some kind of jutsu she had him under. There was no way it could be genjutsu else we would recognize it immediately. Still, an affection potion wouldn't be out of the question.

Without thinking a bit, and trust me I would know if he was cooking up a plan, Oboro began spilling whatever was being subconsciously mulled over in his body because it came as quite a shock to me. His foot tapped as he spoke and slight traces of frustration lingered on his lips and tone. "I'm not exactly a shinobi so I don't want to play your games anymore." I had no clue what he was going on about and simply had hopes that he may not make us so ignorant as a unit. Though I was doubtful she even knew of Mt existence. "I demand that you reveal what spell you've placed me under. What kind of jutsu is this?" I knew he was speaking of the uneasiness she forced him to feel. He almost seemed adorable while he was frustrated with her.
[317]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Blue eyes stared a little bit wider at the man who was with her. Her pale cheeks began to color red. Her very ears took in his words as he spoke. Thoughts raced through her mind. Questions and emotions flew in circles as she sat there. What was he talking about? What had she done this time? Akira couldn't help but wonder if he was the one that was trying to play with her. It made her quite angry to not understand this man. It made her quite angry that he would speak to her in such a way. The again, she couldn't help but feel a funny feeling just looking at him. She wanted to smile or giggle at him, however her anger was more than these other feelings.

The blonde haired woman would turn her head to the side and down so her hair was covering her face. "Listen. I don't know who you think I am.. but it's not anything like that! I'm not playing games and honestly I don't understand most of what you're talking about! Before you think you can start judging me, just know that I won't let you! I've been judged enough without your help thank you! I've tried so hard to show people that I'm not as bad as they think I am! I'm not going to let you soil that in any way!" The girl would mostly yell at him. Of course, this wasn't as terrible as she could make it. However, he hadn't angered her quite to the very top point. Akira certainly didn't mind getting angry at people, however she normally didn't have to often. So, she felt slightly nervous yelling at this one.

Akira would stay on her little ledge. She didn't know wether to leave or stay. She wondered what he would say. She wondered what he would do. The girl certainly hadn't been lying if he wished to harm her she couldn't do much. Perhaps running at that moment would be the safest route. Then again, Akira hadn't always taken the safest route. Either way, she would more than likely see him again. So, it was now or later. Akira decided.. why not take it now?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:04 pm

It rang true in his ears as the at face that Oboro was used to giving people broke into a confused expression that finally did isn't understand something before him. He released the Chakra from the soles of his feet and took a step down off the wall, planting his feet firmly on the ground and allowing his toes to dig into the soft dirt once more. He leaned forwards and placed one arm out on the wall and used it to support himself as the grainy texture of the brick rubbed against his palm and fingers, causing his prints to finick a bit at the touch.

Shes done nothing wrong. And for some reason I was still angry with her. The light conversation that we'd made was nothing of her fault, however it made me feel ways that id rather no go into lengths of describing. And I knew he felt the same way as I for he was the one to make this comment to the girl. He was the one to snap at her, not me. Even I did not provide him with the rage to do so because it was something he yanked from me this time. "And the games continue." He thought to me as he opened his mouth to speak once more, faster than I was able to stop him.

"Only some dirt of trickery could explain why I'm befuddled. And if you're not the one that did it, then it makes no sense as to why I feel this way about you." The word 'you' cued the lift of his arm, pointing a finger upwards in her direction. He held it there for a moment before allowing it to drop, the confused look on his face now slightly pained. "Why do I feel this way..." was all he could think. "Why do I blame her..." and finally, "What has she done to me."
[325]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:52 pm

.Blue eyes would slowly turn to this man to see he had actually taken a step back then coming forward. He had one hand placed on the wall. Could he be doing something to harm her from a distance? Or maybe there was something wring with him? Was he alrght? She couldn't tell. It made her feel a slight nit of something she didn't like in her. It was an odd feeling and made her feel quite shaken inside. Was this a type of fear? No, it was slightly less but more of something else. Perhaps, this was an emotion of nervousness. Yes, but not something she had felt before. What exactly was it?

Blue eyes would stare at the man as Akira wondered if she should move. However, then she heard him speak. Then, he would point at her. She was slightly confused as to what he was saying. How was she to understand if she had no idea what he was feeling? And he couldn't exactly read her mind so why not speak her thoughts. "What exactly do you feel about me? If I had done something, then I'd know but I haven't so I don't." Akira would speak. This time her words were sharp sounding yet soft at the same time
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Frustration. It leaked into me like an ocean pouring through a broken dam. All at once. I knew not why I was so pissed at her. Perhaps it was because she couldn't understand what Oboro was saying. Hell , I couldn't understand what he was saying. However it gave her no eight to he so stubborn. Of course she had done something, and Oboro vocalized my thoughts as I created them, full of doubt. "Of course you know what you did because you're the one who did it. No one else could know except you! Not even I understand what's happening. It's like I've fallen down the rabbit hole. It's maddening." It was a burning sensation in his cheeks that made him stop speaking. He was blushing g uncontrollably as if the sun itself was inside his mouth. Oddities were surrounding him left and right as strange impulses consumed his body.

We acted, he acted, on one and place Chakra back in the soles of his feet. The brick scraped rocky rough skin as the feet were dragged up the side of the wall. Heart pounced within his ribs and made itself as clear as day to me. Surely she couldn't hear it, but I could. And it was getting louder and louder, emerging from it's originally soft state as if to announce itself to me. It was intruding and I felt weak as a bug.

Slowly he made his way up the wall a meter to the left of the girl before looking down at her with a blank expression on face. Had Oboro truly snapped at this point? He tucked his legs under his rear as he squatted down to her level before slowly extending one hand towards her face. Was he going to kill her? I asked from within his mind but it was as if all I was getting back was silence...

[316]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:41 pm

She was slowly losing her nerve. Never had she ever felt such a way towards anyone before. The girl was becoming highly defensive and felt that if she didn't leave soon then she may do something she regretted. However, her research on him was nowhere near done and this was also a good opportunity to expand upon her self knowledge. As Oboro spoke, Akira would almost inaudibly growl. She hadn't done anything! She had voiced this and he still refused to believe her! Why was he being so stubborn?! What was she to say or do?! The blonde girl had never delt with anyone like this before. He intrigued her, yet he also angered her. Why did his opinions anger her?

Then, Blue-Gray eyes would watch as he began to ascend the building. Should she leave now? Was he going to do something to her? As he came closer, Her eyes became wider. Even if she wished to go, she couldn't move. Her body would physically not allow her to move. She had to know his reactions. She had to know more about him. As he reached his hand out towards her face, She only had one thought, 'If I were to die.. by his hands.. I wouldn't mind so much.. I'd die doing what I do best.. and nobody would care anyway..'
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 4:58 pm

The hand stopped, just a few centimeters from her face and I had absolutely no idea what was going on or what Oboro was doing. He couldn't have been trying to steal her face as he did the first Oboro. No, that couldn't be it. This wasn't normally how it happened. But still his hand trembled for just a moment as her wide eyes opened up on him. He stopped short of her face and then reassured himself. The hand would land on her cheek, her skin soft as silk as his fingertip seemed to tingle on her cheek. He could feel the buzz all the way through his arm as if there was some sort of electric force coming from her body. What was she?

With hand on cheek and legs still bent he leaned in, slowly, eyes fixated on the deep blue color of her own. "Siren." he told himself as if it was some word that would trigger a safety switch within his mind, preventing him from chasing the shore with his ship. But it didn't. The truth is, he didn't want to stop. He face was of ivory and felt so on the touch. Her eyes were of sapphire. She was an ornament and shiny objects didn't usually catch his eye but this one did. His eyes must have been wide on hers too because he was gawking with the strongest sense of peculiar essence that I didn't recognize.

Finally, I intruded, putting a stop to it at once. I shouted from within his mind for a cease to his actions and it was as if he snapped out if her trance almost immediately. His legs were no longer bent as he sprung like a spring back to his slouched, standing position, still looking down on her. The mouth opened but no words came out and instead he turned his back and hopped off the building, tracing his thumb with an indexed finger the entire time. "What the hell..." he would whisper to himself as he walked away. That made two odd encounters with this one.

[352]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Wide eyes stared as him hand stopped so close to her face. She was about to die. She knew it. There was no way someone would get this close to her unless they were ready to end her pathetic life. However, something didn't feel right. The girl jumped slightly when his hand connected to her skin but that was simply it. It was just a touch. She didn't die. Her head didn't explode or collapse. She was still fully in tact and now she was confused.

Blue eyes watched as he seemed to be leaning closer. Her heart beat heavily in her chest. Her face felt hot but she couldn't quite tell why. What was happening? Why was she nervous? She waned to run, to hide, to turn away... but she couldn't. It was as if he had pulled her in and taken her breath away. She couldn't be freed. She couldn't breathe. What was this feeling? Was this... that?

Soon enough though, he would pop up, jump off the building, and walk away. The girl would blink at the empty space and begin taking deep breaths. Eyes slowly turned from confusion to anger. Her head would slowly turn towards her lap. She would look down at her bear feet and growl a bit. "What the hell was that? That was pathetic. That was weak. Who does he think he is playing me for a fool? Who does he think he is treating me like that? Why...?" She would whisper with great anger evident. Her eyes would begin to expelled water droplets as she clenched her fists. "Never again... I'll kill him next time I see him. Research or not." The girl would whisper once more in anger with a low growl. Then, she would scream.

What else could she do?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 9:51 pm

"God damn." Oboro would whisper to himself as he stuck his hands in his pockets and walked away. From behind him, atop the building of which he'd just descended from, a scream rung through the air. Clear as day. "Maybe now she finally understands my frustrations. She's been the one pulling the strings, until right about now. Soon she'll realize how I felt and never treat me like a puppet again. Genius at its finest!" a smirk was clear on his face. He'd finally found the answer and I wasn't sure how I felt about his decision, but I knew I felt one thing. Power. It was as if we'd won a battle I was unaware I was part of. Though I had to admit, Victory sure did taste sweet. "It's a bit rich though. Bitter sweet almost." I said in response to him. "What do you think it was that she was doing to us?"

From the recesses of his mind we communicated from atop a maze. He sat on the brink of one wall as I perched on the other, hastily awaiting his answer. He rubbed his chin from within here as his feet made their way to the center of the village in reality. "It's almost like the sacrificial lamb." he began to say to me. "You know you're going to die one day due to your purity, but you still let it happen. You know?" he took a short pause here. "Maybe that's what we are. All of us. Well I mean we're not pure of sin, but pure on some level. And we're going to die. But not to her." what he was saying made absolutely no sense in this situation. This is exactly why I wished to revolt from his body. This is why I hated him. "For lack of desire of hearing you ramble by piecing together another monologue of random words, I suppose I'll leave it at that." and with a mist engulfing my body, I left the maze and him to himself. He could confuse himself more if he liked, though now I was just a scent in the wind. I thinks that's how I prefer it anyways. Perhaps she finally understood.

[exit]
[378]
[TWC: 3024]
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 10:14 pm

She had been played and she had been played good. For a moment she may have thought that this one might go somewhere. In the deepest parts of her mind, she hoped this one would mean something. It turns out she shouldn't have. It turn out she should have walked away that first day. What was she thinking? She was never going to mean anything in this world. This world denied her and cast her out. No matter what, she would always get played if she let her guard down.

She sat there upon that building for hours. As the sun began to set, she would gather her things and make her way home. At home, she would write down as much information as she had learned that day. Then, she would make her way to her bed, where she had realized she felt oddly numb. She layed in silence and she felt nothing...yet.. she couldn't help but think of death.

[Exit]
TWC: 2,669
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)   Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing Paths Once Again.. (Private)
Page 1 of 1