Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup I_vote_lcap[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup I_voting_bar[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup I_vote_rcap 
Will
[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup I_vote_lcap[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup I_voting_bar[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Empty
PostSubject: [Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup   [Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Missions:

"Oh boy." I thought to myself as Oboro read the mission log set up in the Konoha Mission office. It seems his host had been assigned with finding a Leaf Genin that had gone missing. This was a basic C rank task and nothing the man couldn't handle, however the fact of the matter is that Oboro had stolen the body of the genin that they were looking for. And to find him, well that would mean giving up themselves as they looked just alike. Admittedly, it seemed strange that they were looking for him as somone who looked just like him, Oboro, was walking about the village. Apparently it was because he hand't signed in with his team lately, so they assumed he was MIA. Apparently his name was Kara. Strange name for a Ninja.

Nevertheless, there was only one thing that Oboro could do. Go find the body, torch it and bring it back. The truth of the matter was that Oboro didn't steal his body but instead stole his face and general appearance. He did this from time to time to mix things up and live in the shoes of the person he was stealing from. However, Kara wore no shoes so he walked everywhere barefooted. So it was actually much more of a metaphor in this case. Either way, he would take the mission flyer down as he had to make sure that no one else took this mission. He rushed to the location of which he hid the body, just outside the village in a spot where no one would loo. His old bamboo grove.

Within the grove he found it, the mangled remains of Kara, the dead Genin. He almost felt bad for him after learning his name, though the human was too weak to protect himself and therefore his life was shed so that it could be reborn onto the flesh of I. I am the great, and I am the powerful. I am the alpha, the beta and the omega. And I am all. And we are some. If you're confused yet, good. "What are you even talking about?" he asked me and if I had cheeks of my own I would probably blush. I half expected him to block me out as he did most of the time, or at least as I felt he did. But no, it seemed he had heard me. And so I went silent as he approached the deceased body of Kara.

The body itself seemed to already be rotting but it was clear who he was and where he came from, which we couldn't have. No one had seen Oboro bring him into the grove, however if they had, he might not ever be able to return here again. And this was his special little place where he and I could think to each other and no one in the world could bother us. So this problem had to be solved as soon as possible. We removed a lighter from our pocket and played with the rigid dial that caused it to spark of flames for a few seconds. It was rough against our soft thumb pad but we continued to do it, masochism overcoming our brain. Eventually however, we snaped back into the universe after peering at our own reflection on the metallic sides of the lighter.

"Burn." I whispered into the mind of the clown as I dropped the lighter onto the body in the center of the grove. It was far enough from the bamboo sprickets to prevent flames from encompassing our hideout, but the smell of rotten flesh distracted us from location. Luckily no one was about to sniff us out as we turned the flesh into ashes. And after it was done, we grabbed up the remains and brought it back to the village. Rest in peace Kana. Your funeral will be in a few days. I too will be there.

As my day had already consisted of being in the forest primarily, I convinced Oboro to take one more mission on, that takes place within the forest. Apparently the Aburame clan were looking for more of their Kikaichu Beetles, a rare species that they utilized and bred within themselves in order to do most of their clan hiden techniques. They truly must have had some unique skeletal structure in order to have bugs live inside of them. The very thought of it creeped Oboro out and at the same time excited him. Perhaps the yuckiness of having bugs inside of you squirming about at all times spooked him and made him curious to see the effects at the same time. He likely wouldn't want to feel it at all times however he did wonder what it felt like for a brief moment. He spent little time wondering however as he had to make his way into the forest in order to find the bugs instead of dreaming the day away.

From within the forest they likely wouldn't be hard to spot. Oboro was very keen in the eye and could spot things a mile away. A hyperbole of course. It also helped to have two minds as one might spot something the first set of eyes missed. "Like that one there!" I would shout at Oboro as his head quickly turned to see a beetle crawling into an opening in a piece of bark on the tree that was about five meters away from us. He quickly ran to it and grabbed the beetle before placibng it in a pie tin and putting a layer of plastic wrap over it. "Look closer." I would tell him as he peeled back the bark of the tree that was sticking out to find two more, smaller, baby Kikaichu hiding inside of the wood. Three down pretty quickly. We were making good progress.

Where? Where could the rest be hiding? I found myself wondering and felt like there was a good chance to find some others hidden in bark just as these were. And guess what? It was a lucky gues sand there were some in pretty much every tree that we searched in. In the first tree we peeled the bark back off of we easily found two of the beetle that we were looking for and placed them in the tin with the other few beetles. Oboro now had half of the beetles that he needed. His hands once again touched the orugh bark of the next tree as he peeled that one back as well. Only one bettle in this one however. Add it to the pie tin! "We're making pretty good progress after all." I thought to him aloud yet silent to the rest of the world. ANd he nodded in a greemenet though said nothing as he seemed a bit dfocused on the task at hand.

The rest of them were found in my next tree, a whole little beetle family. Surely they would grow even more immense when I have them, or when Oboro gave them to the Aburame. For us, this was an easy mission and it was about time for us to go cash in on the simple task, Soon enough the village would trust us for a promotion, and Chunin was the first step to power after all.

[1225]
Back to top Go down

[Private Tasks] Peanut Butter Cup
Page 1 of 1